Welcome to NDSU Research
Press Room for a snapshot of discoveries, successes and plans for the future.
NDSU Research overview presentation
Sample NDSU Research News Highlights:
- NDSU Animal Scientist Studies Early Gestation
- Valspar Foundation and NDSU Announce Coatings Scholarships and Student Research Program
- Bats Discover Surround Sound: Nature’s Horn in the Midst of Jungle Helps Bats Communicate
- Computer Simulations Help Predict Winner in Solar Power Battle
- Chuck Hoge Named Interim Executive Director of NDSU Research and Technology Park
NDSU Reaches Top National Rank of Carnegie Commission
North Dakota State University has joined the nation's top 108 public and private universities in the Carnegie Commission on Higher Education's elite category of "Research Universities/Very High Research Activity." The complete story can be found here.
"The Carnegie Commission announcement is an exciting recognition of NDSU's emerging national status," said NDSU President Dean L. Bresciani. Since the Carnegie Commission announcement, NDSU’s research activities have continued to grow. Total research expenditures reported to the National Science Foundation in fiscal year 2010 were more than $126 million, while total R&D for fiscal year 2011 topped $134 million.
For more NDSU research highlights, see Press Room on the menu bar above.
The Office of Research and Creative Activity (RCA) sponsors seminars and workshops on topics related to research and grants.
See Gear Up for Grants Seminars and Workshops